Wednesday, January 24, 2007

dreams

funny. Last year, while being in Oxford, I kept dreaming that I was in Monterrey getting ready for going to the UK. Now, while being in Monterrey I keep dreaming that I go back to Oxford. I recognise the streets, my college, the people, the colour of the sky, the smells, the chilly wind.

Also, I have been having more d r e a m s (shhh, precognitive dreams). Not too many, but still very accurate.

In honour of my dreams (the normal and the other ones), and of everything that is going on my life, here it goes:

Oh, my life
is changing every day
in every possible way

I want more impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
And they'll come true,
impossible not to do,
impossible not to do.
(The Cranberries)
The Disintegration Of The Persistence Of Memory
E.S.F.J.Dalí.

No comments: