Saturday, June 09, 2007

¡gracias al antojo!

Today I was feeling like having ice-cream. yum.
I went to rehab and on my way back I told my mum "mmh, do you want some ice-cream"- so we went to get some at the supermarket.

We bought 3 littres- for the whole family- and after we left, a lady came to me and said "hey do you already know this offer... you send a txt message from your mobile to this number, you answer a trivia, and you may win something!! there are TVs, fridges, many things, the smallest prices is a ringtone for your phone".

I usually do not pay attention to these things, and I had never done any of this contests.

However, today, as soon as I got back home, I sent the message and got a first question:
1. What are the flavours of Napolitan? A) strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla. B) chocolate, vanilla, and coconut. C) peacan, vanilla, and strawberry. - So I sent "A".
2. Who is the king of Nestlé? A) Charles I. B) Edward VIII. C) Charles V. - I sent "C". - ((In case you do not know, One of the most famous chocolates that Nestlé sells in Mexico is named "Carlos V", which was a particular brand and later acquired by Nestlé by the way)).

and TA- DAAH!

I WON AN IPOD SHUFFLE!!!

I just need to fax my ticket and they will send my IPOD SHUFFLE home! =)

yey!


thanks Nestlé, thanks binge eating!

2 comments:

marux said...

Hoy todo puedo creerlo, llegue al banco y llego un peladin con otro en actitud sospechosa, yo ya con el historial previo de la reciente ola de delincuencia, me aferre a mi bolsa, cuando el gerente del banco lo acompaña a la caja, saltandose a todos los que estabamos en fila antes de el y le dice: -" Solo tiene que darle el boleto del melate, y le vamos a dar un cheque de caja, pero no se si tengamos esa cantidad en efectivo el día de hoy, pero tenga po seguro que mañana lo tendremos listo".
el peladito le responde:-"no me puede dar al menos una copia del boleto, para el recuerdo".
No se si era un truco publicitario, pero me llegó. Mañana voy por mi melate jajajaj

Anonymous said...

ehh!!! que fregon!!!
Muchas felicidades!!!
seguro que es una recompensa del destino por lo que le pasó a tu extremidad...
besos
Rox