Monday, June 22, 2009

steering wheel

I love driving. no, no,no, I mean I *LOVE* driving. It gives me the sense of control and freedom that I need and truly enjoy. Driving is my pleasure, my treat, my passion. Oddly enough, I have always known that I may die in a car accident. I don´t care. In that case, that would be well worth it. When I was a child (2-4-6 years old) I constantly dreamed that I was dying in a car accident. It´s ok. I´ve learnt to cope with that. In any case, I love driving and I will do it for as long as I can. I miss my car as much as I miss driving him (it´s a him) and having the freedom to escape and go wherever I want and pass by the roads I want and have control of my own route and my own speed.
In a world where I have no car
and I cannot handle the gear
and possess no control of things
nor the pace of life,
I am considering to leave the steering wheel
and take the passenger seat.

Maybe it´s not that bad;

I may even enjoy the ride.

No comments: