Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PUAs

There is a horrible weird mean nasty world out there. A world that I have been protected of.
About a month ago, I was approached by this guy who was supposedly amazed and wowed by me; it all seemed a fairy tale and a great Hollywood-style love story.
(http://resulta.blogspot.com/2009/06/summer-is-back.html)

Today, I was walking around town, and in a different spot, the same guy approached me again. This is pretty much the conversation:
Him: hi, this may sound random but....
Me: hey, hello... yeah, we´ve met before.
Him: ah? really? have we?
Me: yes, you are T. We have met before. You don´t remember me, do you?
Him: ahh... ah yes, true....
Me: yeap, you are T., T. ____.
Him: ah? wow, you must have a very good memory then.
Me: yes I have a good memory, you talked to me the other day on the road.
Him: really?
Me: yes, and you sent me an email. your email is ______@____.com.
Him: ah... uh.. ah... anyway... ah...
Me: you were not expecting this, were you?
Him: ah...mmh...
Me: You look scared, you are scared aren´t you?
Him: well, ah.. uh...
Me: well, be careful with who you talk to on the road.... you never know who you may encounter, there is a lot of weird people in Oxford, be careful. Or who knows? Maybe we are meant to keep running into each other...
Him: yeah, true, well, anyway, I was going to have lunch now...
Me: yeap, have lunch. good bye!

So. Last month, when I received an email from this guy, the first thing I obviously did was to google his email. Ta-da! It appeared in a forum that involved the word PUA. PUA, what the hell is that?!?! So I conducted the respective research and PUA is the short for Pick-Up-Artist. ... Go ahead, you can search and decide for yourself. After learning about this PUA-world, I never replied to his email.

I am up for fairy tales. real ones. amazing ones. fantastic ones. Not that kind of blsht.
It requires way more than that to wow me.
(at least you´ve gotta be more clever than that)

1 comment:

Feeling Law said...

Lauuu!!! Me dirás que estoy bien wey, pero sigo sin entender qué es un pick-up artist???.... gente rara??? :S