Friday, September 30, 2011

thank you, Oxford

My time in Oxford is coming to an end.
I have gained many, many things; I have learnt a lot; I have experienced many adventures.
I have cried, I have laughed, I have shouted, and I have kept silence.
I have met incredible people and amazing friends. I have been intellectually challenged and tested in personal, emotional, and social ways.
Thank you, Oxford,
I have spent memorable times.


I have walked your streets, I have sat down in your parks,

I have discovered some favourite routes.


Thank you, Oxford,

even though it seems that no one never really leaves.
For now,
for me,
it is time to go.

1 comment:

alero said...

Qué padre, Laura!!!... Muchas felicidades por cumplir tu sueño y sólo espero que comiences otro con más fuerza y determinación que con el que terminas éste. Mucha suerte y éxitouuuuuuuu!!!