Thursday, June 19, 2008

un momento de inspiración

I was feeling tired of the steering wheel and deciding to take the ride in the passenger seat... even more, I was thinking of just getting off and taking a bus... back!!

and suddenly,

I got it!

I finally understand (or think that I do). It´s so clear! How come I did not see it before? mh. it makes sense.

and it is actually ok, I UNDERSTAND. it happens to everyone. it may could actually had happened to me. mh. then, I have nothing to do but to let things flow.
(tal vez esa no sea la explicación, pero al menos) estoy tranquila.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eres lo máximo !
A veces no sé por qué te quiero más: si por ser mi hermana, o por tu loca, sencilla, simple, excéntrica, intelectual, filosófica y enamorada forma de ser.
TE EXTRAÑO MUCHO.

edison hiroyama said...

lindo!
como estás? estudando muito? about what?
besos.