Thursday, July 07, 2011

after PhD wishlist

I have a burning desire to start something new, to engage in fresh projects, to create, to develop, to feel the sweet feeling of accomplishment.

By now, I need to concentrate on finishing my PhD. But I have a post-doctorate wishlist:

- to paint my trio of dandelion paintings.
- to do my found-on-the-street-buttons cushion.
- to re-decorate.
- to do something about my books. they are in boxes; I need/want to display them!
- to do something about my hair ? perhaps?
- to join a swimming club or engage in some kind of physical activity.
- to discover a new hobby.

and possibly many more.

1 comment:

Rodrigo said...

Fíjate que curioso, que en tu lista de deseos post doctorado todo tenga que ver con cualquier cosa, excepto estudiar o trabajar... interesante!
Para tomarlo en muy en cuenta!!!