Tuesday, July 05, 2011

making my blog popular

so, I have been thinking about how to increase the audience for my blog. First of all, my chances are higher if I write in English, I suppose. Although most of the people I care the most speak Spanish. a compromise. Unless I write in both languages. Or in Esperanto, but I forgot it long time ago (If I ever learnt it).

Leaving that aside for a moment, perhaps I should try in vogue issues so that when people search for these words, my blog comes out.
(I really have to think hard about this and to make some searches as I have been out of the real world since I started my PhD/DPhil. Or perhaps I am just getting old and out-of-fashion). There I go:
Justin Bieber.
Lady Gaga.
Royal Wedding. William. Kate. Peppa Middleton. Prince Harry.
(I am in fact struggling)
summer. bikini. lose weight. holidays. cheap flights.
Osama. Obama. elections.
Gaddafi.
Middle East.
iPad. the cloud.
monkeys.
money.
(what else are people searching about?)
football. Copa America.
Chavez.
China.
Greece.
Euro.
Wimbledon.
Pirates of the Caribbean. Kung Fu Panda 2. Harry Potter last movie.
(perhaps some clichés?)
love.
happiness.
friends.

let´s see if that works.

and Hello and Thank You if you are visiting this blog for the first time.

....
A correction after a comment I received from a cybernaut: there is people who speak Esperanto. The problem is that I have forgotten it!! Thanks for the message, and I will try to re-learn it. thanks thanks thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Bill Chapman said...

Saluton!

Vi skribis ke neniu parolas Esperanton. Tio ne estas vera. There are thousands of Esperantop speakers who would be delighted to read your blog in that language.

Provu! Give it a go!