Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my tiny personal paradise

I have heard more than once that we build our own happiness. Today, I (finally) started building mine, my own personal paradise. I started discovering the joy in tiny little details; I had my personal Oxford-life... I am by myself, did my life in my own personal rythm, bought one-portion groceries, which implied (a) buying MY kind of groceries, (b) not using a kart but a basket, (c) carrying the bags by myself. Of course, there are some differences like having to drive more than 30 min in order to get to my job, and being stuck in the traffic, and co-existing with 4 million people and not with 17,000 gown, and having a warm weather and not a cloudy gray rainy sky (which I´d rather have).


Anyway, the landscape and the background might change, but I have finally found those details that make me happy. I think I am finally filing the borders of the life I am building.

No comments: