Thursday, April 19, 2007

reading my dream


last night I had a very special dream (you know I love the "dream world"). I was driving my Nissan Micra, and I saw the signs stating that the road was closed... I saw all the other drivers going through the diversion, but I was very very stubborn and decided to continue, thinking "I know the way, it should be open". So I kept driving, until I got stuck... the pavement was kind of muddy and "asfaltoso", sticky and yukky and I could not go on. There were some construction workers who looked at me and thought: silly girl. So, I decided to get off my car and walked... however, I go all dirty and dusty so I decided to go back to my car. On my way back I had the chance to listen to some other people passing in a pickup truck, saying "look at this car, who left it over there? it must be a poshy stupid girl...". I said nothing, got on my car and drove back.

And I woke up.

I think I do not have to provide explanations for this.


oops.

No comments: